In 1957 our promoter Poletto Gino began his activity with passion and devotion and after some years of hard and uncreasing activity, he started to create more and more appreciate products increasing its presence in the building equipment field and also in the automation of agricultural machineries.
In 1979 EDIL EUGANEA decided to start the production of metallic prefabricated modular buildings.
The wide choice of products, the designs which are made by a skilled staff, plants which are certified by technical experts and transports which are carried out with appropriate trucks represent a warranty of the reliability of our materials and products.
Since 2005 the company head quarters is located in Saletto (PD), 15 km far from the Monselice exit toll.
The total area is 19000 square meters and it includes all offices, the exhibition area, the production departments and a wide open area to ensure all logistic operations and make easier the loading and unloading operations.
The meticulous production guarantees the conformity of manufacturing process to the UNI EN ISO 9001:2000 rules and our engagement for the environment's respect allowed usto obtain the important environment certification UNI EN ISO 9001:2008.
During thirty years of uninterrupted activity, EDIL EUGANEA S.r.l. has strengthened and increased its presence in different fields where metal prefabricated constructions are used.
Today EDIL EUGANEA is able to offer more and more appreciated quality products able to satisfy the market requirements.
The continuous training of the staff, along with a modern research on materials and methods of assembly and a continuous renewal of technologies allow to the company to play a leading role in the domestic and overseas market.